Terms & Conditions
Use of Little Matcha Girl’s website is governed by the terms and agreement set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of the website indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Little Matcha Girl reserves the right to make changes to this website and the terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Little Matcha Girl is a service provider to the website and is also referred to as ‘us’, ‘Little Matcha Girl’, ‘vendor’ and ‘we’. The Customer is the individual or organisation who is using the website and it’s services, and is also referred to as ‘you’ and ‘customers’.
- Item availability and prices are subject to change without notice. Contact us for latest information.
- We cannot guarantee availability on any items.
- As there maybe misprints or omissions due to human errors, we reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
- Information as well as pictures contained throughout this website are only to be used as a point of reference. It may not reflect the exact final product.
- All goods remain property of Little Matcha Girl until payment has been received in full. Until title passes, Little Matcha Girl can retain, repossess and/or resell all goods.
- Little Matcha Girl reserves the right to withdraw any products or specials listed on its website and to update prices and stock availability according to the market condition without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse sales for any reasons.
- All product images on our website are for display purposes only.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sales are subject to change without notice.
- All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of GST where applicable, but not including freight and handling charges.
- Please be aware that our online prices are strictly for online purchases only.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. By placing the order, the customer has agreed to pay the prices quoted at the time of purchase.
- All of our advertised prices are already inclusive of GST where applicable.
- You are not required to give your ABN number for purchasing products from us.
- All food items will have to be collected in store due to the labourious requirements involved with commercial food transportation.
- Matcha items can be collected in store or delivered for a flat rate fee.
- We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- The customer is responsible to be available for delivery and to sign and accept the goods, redelivery attempts will be charged to customer if delivery address is unattended.
- Shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable.
- The customer is solely responsible for ensure that accurate shipping information is provided when making an order for delivery. Please contact us ASAP if you find that the provided shipping information is incorrect or requires a change. Changing shipping information on the website does not update existing orders as they have already been processed.
- Orders will not be processed until full payment has been received.
- All payments must be made through the online shop.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- Returns and refunds are not available for cakes and matcha.